Limited Use/ Limited Application (LULA) Elevators for NYC, NJ and Long Island
Equipped with a fully automatic VVF hydraulic drive and standard sliding doors, the Excel LULA offers all the upgrades of a full passenger elevator,at an affordable price.
Best-suited to wherever accessibility is required by the Americans with Disabilities Act, including professional office buildings, apartment buildings places of worship and libraries, our LU/LA elevators feature a high-efficiency hydraulic drive system for a smooth ride, and can be placed in new or existing architecture.
Excel LULA is also a great choice for residential projects. Its inherent smaller footprint also allows for installation in tight spaces and with an endless selection of finishes you can customize the Excel LULA to fit any décor.
Speed: 30 fpm
Stops: Up to 6 stops
Maximum Travel: 25ft
Power Supply: 230V
Drive System: VVF Hydraulic
Control System: Microprocessor Controller | Fully Automatic System
Code Compliance: ASME A17.1-2013(5.3)
Cab Size: 48″ x 37″| 42″ x 60″ | 51″ x 51″
Cab Conﬁgurations: Front, Rear and Side Openings
- Standard Features
Two Speed Valves and VVF For Smooth Ride
Illuminated Halo Push Bueons
Automatic Cab Light
Hall Call Station With Indicator
- Optional Features
Self Supporing Hoistway Structure
Custom Car Finishes
Car Top Prop
- Safety Features
Automatic Bi-Directional Floor Leveling
Car Top Switch
Emergency Back Up
Emergency Stop and Alarm
Fully Automatic Doors
Gate Safety Switch
Pit Stop Switch
UL Certiﬁed Components
- Work by Others
1. Finished hoistway guaranteed plumb within ½ inch from top to bottom, and according to the dimensions indicated on shop drawings, all walls and side members must be square. The inside surface of hoistway must be flush.
Interior of hoistway should be finished prior to installation and must be constructed following ASME A17.1 and local building code requirements.
2. Adequate sill support shall be provided full width of the hoistway and installed on each landing.
3. Adequate supports shall be provided for fastening rail brackets according to shop drawings. Supports must withstand rail forces indicated.
4. Where wood hoistway is used, contact us for wood beams installation details.
5. For masonry walls, inserts shall be installed by elevator contractor.
6. Overhead distance, last floor to underside of hoistway ceiling or obstruction must be maintained per the shop drawings.
7. Total travel distance must be held within 1” according to shop drawings.
8. A pit conforming the dimensions indicated must be provided, The Pit should be constructed according the reactions shown on shop drawings.
9. A sump pump and sump pump hole with cover is recommended in the elevator pit where likely water seeping. Coordinate with the electrical contractor the “GFI” receptacle location.
10. Barricades outside all hoistway openings for protection shall be provided and installed by the contractor.
11. The location and blockouts of hall stations must be according shop drawings.
12. All wall finishes and paint.
13. A machine room built to conform the shop drawings, NEC, ASME 17.1 and all local building code requirements.
14. Sleeves in the machine room for the oil line and wiring duct.
15. A lockable self closing door 24”x24” speed governor access door with a electrical contact shall be provided to conform the shop drawings(where required).
16. Machine room temperature shall be between 60 and 95 Fahrenheit.
ELECTRICAL: (ALL ELECTRICAL MUST BE ACCORDING TO THE NEC & ANSI CODES)
17. A 220V, single phase, 40A service, with neutral, to a lockable safety disconnect switch fused shall be installed in the machine room.
18. A 120V, single phase, 15A service, to a lockable safety disconnect switch shall be installed in the machine room.
19. Machine room light and light switch, with switch adjacent to the access door.
20. A telephone line to the machine room and its wiring from the building service to the elevator’s control panel.
21. A safe and dry room to store the elevator’s equipment and tools required for construction.
22. Necessary power to installing the elevator free of charge.
The Fabian USA design advantage:
Our broad array of cab and floor finishes complements your home’s décor!
Our steel and glass hoistways, suitable for both interior and exterior placement, can enhance the architecture of your structure.
From historic preservation, to branded retail designs, you can see some of our unique installations here!